Monday, February 18, 2019

FUSION - Tea and Bouquets~Tea Together, Healing Hugs, Beauty Abounds Stampin Up


 Goodness gracious trying to work with any floral print or make floral cards is not very easy for me.   But nevertheless I was determined to make a card for a dear friend. 

I purchased this stamp set to make cards for my Grandma, she loves tea and drinks it every day, I do believe it's part of her "secret" to longevity being she will be 97 this June. 💗
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Healing Hugs
Stamping Up: Tea Together
Stampin Up:Beauty Abounds

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.


Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~