Sunday, February 17, 2019

Challenge 395 One Wild Ride, Stampin Up, Sweet n' Sassy Engagement & Wedding Innies

 I am so happy for a friend who recently just got engaged.  Such a dear woman who deserves the best, and indeed her husband to be, is just such a gentleman.  I made this card to congratulate them. 

I will submit it to the following challenge:
  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: One Wild Ride
Sweet n' Sassy Stamps: Engagement & Wedding Innies

I'm also including this picture because it made my day at the train show to get stamped.  I mean seriously I'm a stamper so how fabulous, and my ðŸ’‘family💑 was such a great sport we had to take a picture of our stamped hands. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ



5 comments:

  1. Such a fun engagement card - they will love it! Love the checkered details as well, and the bold colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, your engagement card is great with it's color contrasts, and I assume the bike is something the newly engaged couple enjoy together. The three sweet little hearts are a perfect embellishment! Thanks for sharing the happy event, and your creative talents with us here at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty - I love that gingham on your card - it really works well as a background against the motorbike - it's nice to see such an unusual engagement card - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a fun non traditional engagement card. well done. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card wish I would have thought to make one like it for my sister and husband. They are big motorcyclists. Love the plaid with the bike!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~