Tuesday, February 26, 2019

CTS #310 & Color Dare #331 Lasting Lily, Home to Roost Stampin Up



 The next card up today is the one I made for two lovely challenges.
I struggle making sympathy cards, it's just such a reminder of how fragile life is.   So when life calls for such a card, I usually get filled with anxiety.  I try to calm down, but my body, just don't listen.  So I wanted to make my cards quickly and I'm so thankful for the awesome challenges that helped make it a bit easier to design a card.

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Lasting Lily
Stampin Up: Home to Roost

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

7 comments:

  1. I totally understand the difficulty in creating sympathy cards as they usually aren't cards we have in our stash and are ones that have to be created when the need occurs. This is lovely - the blue behind the grass is perfect to add a hint of colour to your card. I love the embossed bottom for the extra detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful sympathy card. I love the soft blue behind the grass and behind the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sympathy card...and you accent color is perfect behind the high grass. Thanks for sharing this with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Sympathy cards are never easy but this one is quite stunning. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! The hint of color is perfect for a sympathy card and your sketch interpretation is excellent. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #331.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card. I like how you used the blue behind your image. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. ♥☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~