Friday, February 22, 2019

Challenge #98 Fabulous Flamingo, Incredible Like You Stampin Up



I want to give a big warm welcome to my new blog follower.  This is exciting❕  
 Image result for minion thank you
       I'm so happy you decided to sign                    up and follow my blog.  💛



This is the second card for the day, and I will be submitting this one to the challenge at: 

The "THEME" for the challenge is "ZOO ANIMALS"
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Fabulous Flamingo
Stampin Up:  Incredible Like You

 I was most excited to purchase this flamingo stamp set.  It was a bit difficult to line up and use for me, but this was my first card with it, so I'm giving myself a break.   I have a soft spot for these birds because as a child I was always told I stood like a flamingo on one leg, my other leg I would rest on my knee while doing dishes, just standing..etc.  Well after my little "accident"  and the ability to stand long, I can not longer do this, but it warms my heart to see my kiddos carry on this tradition.  It amazes me that even now as they are adults they  have not out grown this standing position.. in fact I learned in yoga that it is also referred to as tree pose.  Well for me and apparently my kids, it's just a real comfortable way to stand.  I miss that I can't do it anymore.  

Thank you for listening to my ramblings, and stopping by for a visit.
Vacaville, CA in California

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flamingo card. The greenery is an awesome soft touch and the coloring of the flamingo is wonderful. So glad you shared over at Always fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~