Monday, February 11, 2019

CAS(E) this Sketch #308~Party Pandas, Bokeh Dots, Stampin Up

 I originally made this card for my sister's birthday, however I didn't give this one to her.  You see she is very fond of peacocks, and I found a card in my stash, and being I'm going to sell my Beautiful Peacock from stampin up in my etsy store.  I thought I would give her one of my last cards using that set.  
However, I still wanted to submit the card I made using the sketch below as a guide:
  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Party Pandas
Stampin Up:  Bokeh Dots

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~