Friday, February 22, 2019

Sketch #304~Wishing You Well, Southern Serenade, Beauty Abounds Stampin Up



 Well I'm at the lovely age where my body tells me there is a storm a brewing, apparently more snow, with freezing rain and such.  I'm not looking forward to that.    It just also reminds me of how grateful I am to have a warm home, and a hubby who plows out the driveway and sidewalk, while I stay inside and stamp.😉 
   
Now for today's card I featured stamp sets from:
Stampin Up: Wishing you Well
Stamping Up:  Southern Serenade 
Stampin Up: Beauty Abounds

I will be submitting this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pj! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those delicate florals are perfect for the sketch. I love the soft look of your card!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful!I love the florals that you have used and like Christine said - they are perfect for this sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and beautiful! I love how delicate it feels. Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant. I love the beautiful flowers and foliage. It's great that you continued it through to the interior of the card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, those flowers are so great. I love the softness of this card...stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~