Friday, February 15, 2019

Sketch #303 Wild at Heart, Lion Roars Happy Valentine's Day



 I made one more Valentine even though it is the 15th.. it's never to late for a love note😉  In fact in my husband's Valentine card this year I tucked in one of our love letters from 28 years ago.  The envelope has turned yellow and the paper fragile, but oh what a delight it was to remind ourselves this Valentine's day how young and new our romance was.  It just rekindles that flame and our commitment to love and cherish each other.  

This card I made for the challenge at: 
I think it just "roars" with cuteness.  
The background is actually a recycled paper bag that I couldn't part with because of the print.  I thought it would be lovely to use on a card.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

6 comments:

  1. I love that little lion and the sentiment. Your Valentine’s story about the card for your husband is so sweet. ❤️ Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how totally adorable!!! I love that little lion. I have that stamp set and haven't used it in forever...thanks for the inspiration!! And thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that lion, and your loving story♥ Great to use some 'found' papers to create something new. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I'm sure Rob just loved it - and putting in a love note is just perfect! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!!!! I love it! Thank you for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! - Lisa DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, that lion is so stinking cute. I love the background too, wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~