Thursday, January 31, 2019

Color Challenge #326~Bloomin' Love Stampin Up, Stampendous Love Always


I made this card for my husband for Valentine's day.  
My heart is filled with love for this hard working man.  Since my surgery he has been my constant helper, and encouragement.   He has had to take on two jobs, since I am unable to work.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life.  

I will submit my card to the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:  
Stampin Up: Bloomin' Love
Stampendous: Love Always

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



7 comments:

  1. I love your card! The stamped background is great and sets the stage for the beautiful heart. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so beautiful...love it. And I can't believe I haven't used this stamp yet...I bought this stamp for Valentine's Day and forgot about it. For sure I'm pulling it out. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the way your stamped the background. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this...I have a stamp set that is similar and think I'll be diving into some Valentine making. Thanks for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Happy Ground Hog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet. I am loving how you stamped the text in the background. Thank you for joining us for the Color My Heart Dare Challenge. <3 Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. I bet your husband will feel very loved to receive that. Thanks for joining us at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Congratulations on being our Ruby Award winner (a very suitable award for your ruby coloured card). I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~