Monday, January 7, 2019

HSSSC305~Paw Prints, Dogs, Stampin Up Hearts.

 I made this card today for my daughter and son-in-law.  They were so gracious to come along shopping to Michael's the other day so I could get some glue for my cards and projects, and of course a few other small items.  However when I got home and was putting my things away, I noticed a cute little paw print stamp.  The little darlings had bought it for me and slipped it in my bag for a surprise.  So this is the card I made with it, and a few other stamps too.    
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 


Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit.
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the pawprint and the fact that your daughter surprised you with it is so sweet! This has HP written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - and how lovely to get a surprise gift - I love the way you've used it on the inside of the card also. Thanks for joining us at HSS this week - Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! As a fellow puppy lover, this card puts a smile on my face! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwh! What a wonderful surprise to find in your bag. I definitely believe dogs leave paw prints on your heart. I'm glad you were inspired to create such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise for you when unpacking your craft goodies! It's the little things!!! Your paw print pet loving card fits perfectly into our sketch this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~