Thursday, January 3, 2019

Challenge #91 New York, New Year

 Once in a blue moon, I make a card that just makes me happy.  This would be my "blue moon"  card.   I have always loved New York City and would love to visit there someday.  Especially during the Christmas season through the New Year. 
  I thought what a great opportunity to play along with the challenge at: 
Where the Theme is "something new"  So I went for NEW York, in the New Year.   Don't ya just love that little taxi cab too?  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
 I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm so late but your card is amazing! I absolutely love it!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Happy New Year! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~