Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sketch #299~Stampendous Family Home, Designer Stamps Let Love Bloom


I made this card for the challenge at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge   
Holy smokes, this was a difficult sketch for me.  Yet I think that is why it was fun to try and work with.  It really challenged this ole mind to think beyond the usual cards I make.   Of course this was not at all in the direction I had intended the card to go, but like usual, it takes on a life of it's own when I start crafting.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Nice touches of dimension with embossed panel, and the stitched circle. It's a lovely card with a special sentiment. Sketches are wonderful for stretching our creativity! Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card...so glad you faced the challenge of the sketch. I think some of my better cards begin with a sketch that leaves me wondering how to make it work.
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again next challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Candra - AHSC DT Member
    http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love the houses, the arrow background paper, super cute card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~