Friday, January 11, 2019

Challenge 389 Cross Stitched Christmas Stampin Up


 I made this card for the challenge at: Try Stampin On Tuesday 
 
The optional theme is:  Birthday.  

 However I wanted to play with my new stampin up set called Cross Stitched Christmas.    I thought  this would be the perfect sketch to show case this stamp set.   And quite honestly I skipped a step, and not until the whole thing was stamped and put together did I realize I forgot to add the extra part of the tree.  Yikes.   So I quick tried to align the little "X's"  and make it look complete.  By golly it worked.  Yay.  

I thought I'd include a picture of my little HP all snuggled in his New Christmas bed.  He's not ever had a big boy bed.  There is room for him, a blankie and few beloved toys.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. lovely chirstmas card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas take on our sketch! I love how the colors in your stamping come together on this one - and what a pretty plaid on your banner! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~