Thursday, January 10, 2019

TMS #485 Wonderful Year, Reason for the Season, Stampin Up


 I will submit this card to  the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I had some poinsettia paper left over and wanted to put it to good use.  So I thought I'd make a card using my new (retired) Christmas set from stampin up.    I had to thank the woman I bought it from, and in doing so she would have a Christmas card for her use.    I also made an extra card that I will be adding to my etsy shop 

The stamp sets featured in today's cards are:
Stampin Up:  Reason for the Season
Stampin Up: Wonderful Year

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



3 comments:

  1. OK smarty pants getting such a jump start on Christmas cards!! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful!! I love the poinsettia stamp on the first one!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a jump on those Christmas cards! These are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~