Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Sketch #297~Healing Hugs, Lasting Lily, Stampin Up

 The second card I made for today will be for my dad.  My mom passed away one year ago January 13th.  I wanted to make him a special card to let him know I'm thinking about him.  Mom really liked the song:  Yellow Rose of Texas.  So hence the yellow rose.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamps featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Healing Hugs
Stampin Up: Lasting Lily 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
I sure do love reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving thoughts. The warmth of yellow and soft gray are perfect for your card. One of my favorite color combos. Thank you for sharing and joining us at AHSC this week,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful way to show him your thinking of him. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness of this card, the background embossing is perfect to add a touch of elegance to the card without being over the top. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~