Sunday, January 20, 2019

FUSION - 5th Anniversary Challenge Watercolor Wings Stampin Up



 I made this card for the challenge at: Fusion
I opted to try for both.  The butterflies and the sketch.   I'm very pleased with how the front of my card turned out.   I stamped the butterfly in a few different colors and then die cut the top in brown.  I used the same brown  for the scalloped oval.  It helps to keep the colors toned down a bit.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  

Hope you are all staying warm.   We are dealing with below zero temps.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

1 comment:

  1. How lovely your card is! That butterfly paper is so pretty and goes perfectly with your die cut one. Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~