Friday, January 18, 2019

TMS #486 Home to Roost Stampin Up

I want to give a big warm welcome to two new blog followers.  This is  exciting❕  

 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

I made this card today for my niece.  Her beloved rooster died this past weekend.  So I wanted to let her know we are thinking of her.  

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
I used my new stampin up set called Home to Roost.  What a great deal of fun playing with colors for the rooster.  I chose this one and then splashed on some clear wink of stella to make it sparkle like the ribbon underneath the oval layers.  


 I added a paper pumpkin kit to my etsy shop. I'm hoping to sell a few more stamps and stamp sets in the shop so I can clear out a bit of things I don't use anymore.  Please make sure to check it out. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ






4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, PJ. I like the rustic feel of the papers and image. Really nice. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for your niece! Your rooster looks great!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're niece will LOVE this card!! You accomplished such a fun farmhouse style. I'm really glad you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rooster! I love the colors you used. Your is lovely and I'm sure your niece loved it very much. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~