Monday, January 14, 2019

FMS370 Over the Rainbow, Two-step border builders, Stampin Up

 Today I made this thank you card for the woman I purchased this Stampin up set from.  It is called, Over the rainbow.
   I  decided I'd play along with the challenge at: 
I went for minimal layers on this card.  Just one to give it a bit of a border.  I also used an older stampin up set (2002)called Two Step stampin border builders.     I decided not to color in the letters of the sentiment but rather ink up a stamp and go "rainbow" with it.   I added a few little embellishments to make it sparkle.  

I'm also adding a picture of the cute little pulp board calendars I made for desk and counter tops.  I added them to my etsy shop.  I don't think $5.00 is to much to ask for them.  What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ





2 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene this is! Lovely card. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~