Tuesday, January 1, 2019

TMR#101 Wonderful Life, Winter Woods, Star of Light, Stampin Up

 Well folks, this is my third card for the first day of 2019.  I was most excited with the vision I had in my mind.   I could see it so clearly.  A snowy winter night watching the fireworks welcoming in the New year and sending out the old year with a big bang.  However making this happen was not going according to plans, and of course I come up with my best ideas, after the glue had set and the picture taken.  So I guess it will have to do.  But heat embossing those fireworks display might have been the answer instead of the glitter pen and little diamond jewels.    
I am going to submit this card to the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Wonderful Life
Stampin Up: Winter Woods
Stampin Up:  Star of Light

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
I look forward to reading your comments. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ




3 comments:

  1. Great use of the colour blue - it may not be what you had in your head but it looks fab.
    Thanks for sharing at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a happy card! It reminds me when I was younger going to see my Nanny for Christmas and singing all the way! Love the wreath on the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful "blue" card you made :-))
    Thank you for join us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing you the next time, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~