Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sketch #301 Love Bug, Santa's Sleigh Stampin Up

  It is absolutely freezing here.  I live in WI.  So ya all might have heard about this deep freeze we are under.  Well let's just say even the mailmen didn't have to work today.  In fact it is still 12 below zero.  Last night it dropped to 30 below with wind shields of up to 64 below zero.   I really dislike this weather.  I was so worried about our kiddos and their cars starting.   Thankfully the LORD provided and they were all able to stay home today. 
That helps take the worry away. 

I made this card for the challenge at.
 I used my new retired stampin up set called.  Love Bug, it is an adorable little set.  I also used Stampin up's Santa's Sleigh for the little bow.  I then cut it apart to make the ribbon go to the side of the bow.  I added a bit of glossy accents to the cute little love bugs to give them some dimension.  I added the second card picture so you could see it a bit better.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card - love the ladybugs with the little heart DSP! I thought it was cold here in PA but you definitely have us beat!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bugs are darling! I like your coloring and shine, too. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.
    Stay warm, and I hope it warms up for you soon. Winter snow is one thing, this cold is much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cute ladybug gives hope that spring is coming! What a sweet card and wonderful use of the sketch!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what details! fantastic take on the sketch and I love that dotted paper opposing the dotted embossing. as always thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, I love those little love bugs. I also like the embossing, adds a bit of texture to the card, great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week! - Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~