Tuesday, January 29, 2019

PP426~Sugar Pea Designs Moose

 Aww. Folks, It came today.  My new sugar pea moose stamp. Love this little fella.  I was beginning to lose hope.  In fact I had to call the USPS because this package was lost.  So I was on hold for 1 and 1/2 hours.  It stopped being tracked on the 23 of January.  The man in the office told me that they would do an investigation into the matter and just like that, today it showed up.  I love moose and this little guy is a sweetie.   I made this card for my dad.   I hope he likes it.  
I will submit this card to the following challenge:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading you comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. PJ, I’m so glad your lost moose found his way home. He’s adorable! Thank you for sharing him with us at Paper Players. He looks very happy! I’m sure your dad will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That moose is absolutely darling! I bet your dad is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~