Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sketch #300 Bloomin' Love, Sure Do Love You, Take Out Treats, Stampin Up

Oh boy it is cold here in Wisconsin.  I'm not one for cold weather.  
When driving home from my son's house yesterday, I had the radio on and was listening to the weather report, because it was snow covered, freezing and quite slippery out.  The big signs on  the interstate were warning drivers of the dangers.  They said the whole state, every county is under  warnings for below zero temperatures.  Windshields of up to -30 & -40 below.  Thankful for our warm home, even though we still don't have the heat ducts fixed.  But nevertheless, it's a blessing to have shelter.    HP doesn't even want to go outside it's so cold.   My husband even recommended we get him boots.  haha.. that makes me smile a doggy with little boots.  
The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Bloomin' Love
Stampin Up: Sure Do Love you
Stampin Up: Take Out Treats

I'm also including a picture of the orchid my son gave me a couple years ago.  This is the first time I ever got it to bloom, and it has a total of 7 flowers.  It's so beautiful.  

One more thing: I wanted to mention that today my Daughter and Son-in-law celebrate their first wedding anniversary.   We are so proud of them.  May they be blessed with many more years to come. You can see the card I made them Here.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ 



2 comments:

  1. A wonderful application of the AHSC sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with the 300th sketch.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and fun sketch, I think it would work well for a scrapbook layout! Gorgeous orchid, too; having it bloom surely brightens these gloomy (COLD) winter days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~