Thursday, January 24, 2019

PP425 Winter Woods, Snow is Glistening, Wonderland, Stampin Up

 Oh gosh I really like how this card turned out.  I made it for the challenge at:
I hope it will still qualify in the running, because after reading the caption it says, "snowy day"  well Here I went and made a snowy moonlit night.. UGH.. Nevertheless, I shall submit it.  And if it has to be pulled from the line up, I completely understand.  



The stamps featured in my card today are: 
Stampin Up:  Winter Woods
Stamping Up: Snow is Glistening
Stampin Up: Wonderland

I'm also adding a picture of my backyard.  Truly it is snowy and blowing here.  Apparently the temps are to deep well below zero with windshield of 30-40 below.  I'm not a fan of this kind of weather. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I look forward to reading your comments. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and the night version is perfectly fine! Wow, your cold temps do not sound like fun! I'm so ready for spring and to see this cold weather disappear. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowy night is gorgeous, PJ, and definitely qualifies! I'm so glad you submitted it to Paper Players. Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, this is beautiful! I love the wintry scene you created! The blue is so soothing and captures a gorgeous night. Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ whether a snowy night or a snowy day, this card is gorgeous! Lots of snow in your backyard - keep warm and stay safe! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - reminds me of watching the recent Super Blood Wolf Moon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~