Saturday, January 19, 2019

CTS #305 Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse, Hearts

  I made this card today for the challenge at:

 I flipped the sketch to go horizontal so I could use my heart punch.  I thought it would look "lovely" especially with that cute little mouse holding the giant heart.  The sentiment was actually on the same stamp as the mouse, but a bit of tape enabled me to stamp it and then cut the mouse/heart out and place it above.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card - I love this stamp set! Very clean and simple and to the point with the little mouse carrying the heart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~