Saturday, January 5, 2019

CTS #303 Hello Cupcake, Stampin Up


 It's always so exciting  to play with new stampin up products this is called Hello Cupcake.  Gosh it's a swell set.    

We have have been very busy the past few days.  Our son came home, which is always a fun time.  He wanted to get his hair cut for the new year.  So off came about 10-11 inches of hair. Then he wanted to do an oil change in his car before heading south again.  
We built our lego camper and truck and deli.  He let me know that they actually have lego sets that light up..  Oh how exciting.   
I went to Michael's today with my daughter and son-in-law and bless their hearts they worked hard to get my glue for me.  It was in stock but in boxes on the top shelf.  I then came home to put my things away, and the little sweethearts purchased a paw print stamp for me.  I will be making a card with that tomorrow. 
💝Love our kiddos.💝
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I look forward to reading your comments.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~