Saturday, January 19, 2019

FMS371 ~Lawn Fawn Baby it's Cold Outside Llama, Buffalo Check, Stampin up


 I finally got to use my buffalo check stamp. I have been rather patient,(haha) and that's not me.  I like to play with my stamp sets right away.  Like a child on Christmas morning playing with new toys.  However, circumstances didn't make this possible.  As I didn't have a big enough acrylic block to use, so I had to save my dollars and get a stamparatus.  OH boy is that tool fun and super handy.  I looked up how to use it, and I noticed people wrapping a piece of washi tape around the magnets for easier pickup.  So I did the same.  Well can you believe this?   I went to slide the magnet a bit on my white card stock and the ink from the washi tape actually transferred to my cardstock. *insert heavy SIGH here.  Thank goodness for two sides to every piece of paper.  😉  

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
Don't you think my little llama actually looks fluffy and soft? I just really was impressed on how he turned out.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

*Just a Note ♪  ~  I have added a few new stamps and stamp sets to my etsy shop.   Tomorrow hopefully I will update my blog with the new items as well.  But for now my store has all the products I'm selling. 


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the llama! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~