Thursday, January 24, 2019

TMS#487 Number of Years, First Frost, Itty Bitty, Stampin Up



  I made this card for my Daughter and Son-in-law.  I can't believe, they are coming up on their one year wedding anniversary already.  WoW does time fly.  They even purchased their first home together last year.  So very proud of them.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Number of Years
Stampin Up:  First Frost
Stampin Up: Itty Bitty

I even tried to emboss the little white square to match the lovely DSP.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Sweet anniversary card! I love the flowers!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those flowers! Oh my goodness they are gorgeous. Your card is lovely, the plaid is great with the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~