Sunday, February 17, 2019

HSSSC308~Beach Happy, Stampin Up

I sometimes surprise myself as to where my cards will be headed.  For instance on this card today, I used watercolor paper for the background and chose a few calming colors, then I found some lovely citrus ribbon that I added while thinking how lovely a slice of orange would be in a relaxing drink under an umbrella.   Now the inside of the card is something to be desired.. UGH.  I wanted to carry the patterned paper to the inside which I used on the beach chair and umbrella.. and I also wanted to incorporate the ribbon again.. I think perhaps it was not a good choice.. Pictures don't lie.. and I'm not very pleased with the inside..PHEW.. we don't get judged on that part of the card.  
I will be submitting this card to the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up: Beach Happy

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! The background and beach scene look so relaxing and the citrus ribbon adds such a fun vibe! It makes me want to relax on the beach somewhere with a nice fruity drink! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card that really makes me want to be able to go to a beach - not something I do often here in the UK! I think the inside looks great and it's nice to see the inside of the cards too - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunset behind your beach elements. Love how you carried over the paper from the umbrella and chair into the inside of the card! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments
    Behind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used! Really creates a calm feeling. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card - it truly does bring relaxation to mind. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~