Sunday, April 28, 2019

SSC203 NATURE'S BOUNTY~Gift of Love, Summer Silhouettes, Stampin Up

 The second card I made today I will submit to the challenge at: 
I chose to work with the bottom three colors, green, purple, and black.  With the neutral color being white.   

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Gift of Love
Stampin Up: Summer Silhouettes 

I had a very interesting time trying to figure out what flower to use.   I'm not afraid to mix and mingle stamp sets, however I had my heart set on that little side image, but all the other flowers just seemed to overpower it.   So I stuck with the original flower that went with the set.    I like to try and get all my stamp sets to work together, but today it just didn't seem to happen. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



3 comments:

  1. So pretty, PJ, love your layers, and your inside detail, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice special selection of colors for the challenge! I still love that set, it's timeless. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your soft color on your flower
    so beautiful and that DIES like a fence for your lovely flower.
    Adorable card. love this
    Many thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.
    Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~