Saturday, April 27, 2019

Challenge #107~Dandelion Wishes, Bokeh Dots Stampin Up



Well, it's a bit chilly here in WI.  But I did manage to get a little outside time today.   My husband helped me get a nice toasty campfire going while he raked the yard and HP played.  

This evening I quickly made a card for the challenge at:
The theme for the challenge is "CAS"  

So I chose my stamps sets which included:
Stampin Up: Dandelion Wishes
Stampin Up: Bokeh Dots
I think the gray and black work well together for this layout.  I really had to restrain myself from not adding a sentiment under the bokeh dots, or for that matter even any embellishments.  Sometimes Less is more, and I'm still working on that concept.  I'm happy to say I left well enough alone.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ
I thought I'd include a picture of HP. 💗🐶

1 comment:

  1. Clean, classy and fab! Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~