Wednesday, April 10, 2019

TMS #498~Buffalo Check, Hold on to Hope, Papillon Potpourri, Beautiful Baubles, Stampin Up

 Wowza~  What a challenge.   So many design elements on this sketch, but I thought I'd give it my best shot, so  I made this card to be submitted to the challenge at: 
When I first looked at it, all I could visualize was an empty tomb so I knew I'd have to go with an Easter theme for my card.   It made me think of one of my favorite Easter songs.   I love it when our church sings this song. 
I also used three different embossing folders for the layers.  
Image may contain: text
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Buffalo Check
Stampin Up: Hold on to Hope
Stampin Up: Papillon Potpourri 
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, PJ! I just love the colors and that beautiful cross! TFS and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, PJ! You nailed every element!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~