Monday, April 29, 2019

FUSION - Tropical Fish, Fintastic Friends, Lawn Fawn



 My kids and I were just at petco last Thursday and I was thinking how much fun it was having an aquarium when they were growing up, and then reality hit me on how much work they are and how I'm  not capable anymore to do things like that.   So instead I made a cute card.   I used my Stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Fintastic Friends.    I stamped the bowls and then colored in the images, and when I was done I added a bit of glossy accents to make the water look real.   The sentiment was a challenge.  You see it is on a stamp which included two lines for it, so I stamped it and then cut it apart so it would fit the sketch better.
   I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~