Wednesday, April 24, 2019

PP438~Beautiful Ride, So Hoppy Together, Stampin Up

 When I came across the  lovely paper piecing challenge at:  The Paper Players 
 
I knew I'd want to play along.  So I starting looking through my stash of stamps to see what would work for this fun challenge.  

I made two cards but I will be submitting the "Love-Bug" card.  
The stamp set is from,  Stampin Up: Beautiful Ride.  I even paper pieced the surf board.     I thought it quite fitting to use patterned paper with hearts being it's a "love-bug"  








The second card I made using the paper piecing technique  is with the stampin up set called, So hoppy Together.   Now this one was a bit tricky, because of his eyes.  I cut the eyes and tummy out of the background deep green card stock, but the eyes just looked unfinished, so I stamped him again on white card stock to cut out the eyes, now that was "fussy cutting" at it's finest.  haha.








Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




3 comments:

  1. Oh, PJ...your love bug is adorable! I love the paper you used. It's perfect! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper pieced bug and what a true sentiment :-) So glad you joined us at The Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute! That VW is da bomb!! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~