Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April Sketch Challenge~ Beautiful Baubles, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: 
My first thought when seeing this card was, YIKES❕  It looks to intense for me to try, however I started thinking about it, and then realized I don't need to make the bottom part all match as far as even measuring, I'll make it more like mosaic tiles.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  The background ornament is embossed with silver sparkle powder and the top ornament has a die cut with silver shine card stock over the red.  I then fussy cut out the bows and string.  I took two pictures so you could see all the shine and sparkle this card offers.  I think it turned out pretty nifty.  
I like how the background paper has white branches running through it as if to symbolize that's where one should hang their ornaments.     I really like the font of the sentiment on the inside of the card.   

The stamp set featured in this card today is from:
Stampin Up:  Beautiful Baubles.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and making such a lovely fun Christmas Card challenge.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and very nice card. Thanks for joining 52 CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love sparkle bubbles. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~