Tuesday, April 2, 2019

HSSSC311~Itty Bitty Banners, Lots of Lavender, Hold on to Hope, Itty Bitty Greetings, Tuscan Vineyard, Stampin Up

 Well, my goodness, I fell in love with the sketch challenge at:
Although I made 3 cards using this sketch, the only one I will be submitting to the challenge is the top card in yellow.   The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Itty Bitty Banners
Stampin Up: Lots of Lavender.
Now I know that traditionally lavender is a purple, but I really just wanted to work with yellow after doing a previous card in purple, as you can see below.    I think this card turned out the best.  I really like the ribbon on the side too.  





The next card  I made included these stamps sets:
Stampin Up:  Hold on to Hope
Stampin Up: Itty Bitty Greetings
I also used their new Country Floral folder.  I love that one.  It does a fabulous job at embossing. 




The last card with this sketch I used my Stampin Up: Tuscan Vineyard set.   I think I pretty much used almost every stamp out of the set, because it's new to me and I wanted to play with it.  There was quite a bit of fussy cutting with this card. 



Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, and check out my cards.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - so nice to see it using the yellow colours - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love your pretty Spring colors. Thank you for playing with us at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~