Thursday, April 18, 2019

Sketch #312~Basket Bunch Stampin Up




I am so super excited to say I received one more sale in my Etsy Shop, that brings the grand total up to 97 sales.  That is so awesome. Snoopy is doing the happy dance for me.  Image result for happy dance emoji
Along with the sale came a hunt for a stamp set I wanted to use to stamp the outside of the package I will be sending to my buyer.  Hence the picture of my little shelf area for my stamps.  UGH.. I still can't find it.  I know it's up there somewhere.    I am indeed blessed to have such a great deal of stamps, but when I can't find one in particular, I get a little frustrated for not being better organized.   However I'm chalking this up to: "still not done with the craft room"  😉
Now for the card today.  I made this for my dad, and what you see here is the second basket.  The first one was over full. Yikes I got carried away sticking the little Easter elements in it, and before I knew it, the whole thing was a mess.   So I carefully disassembled it to save a few of the items and try again.   And if you think this one is full you would have fallen off your craft chair at the sight of the other one.  YIKES❕  I even had gold twine wrapped around the middle piece, oh it was a sight my friends. 
The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin Up: Basket Bunch
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thanks for  visiting my blog and reading my ramblings. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. I love the little bunny and his basket of spring time pretties! Glad you could salvage some of your elements....I have to do that often!Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love it. The colours are great. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card -and I love the basket weave texture you added to the background for dimension! Thanks for playing along with us once again here at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and congratulations on your Etsy sales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~