Monday, April 29, 2019

Challenge #318 - Sketch~ To thine own Shelf, Books

 Well I haven't played with this little stamp set for quite awhile and I thought the challenge at: CAS Colours and Sketches
 
provided the perfect opportunity.  So I will submit this card to that challenge.
The stamp set is called, To Thine Own Shelf.  I used a bit of washi tape on the side of my card, I thought it sort of tied in with the books.   Things were going lovely until I hit the bottom shelf.  And can you believe this  a  BIG mistake.. or should I say a big oops, so I had to layer a piece of paper down there for a cover up,  so much for my simple layered card.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. The shelves, books etc are just perfect. Thank you for joining us for this week’s CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch. Love the words as the borders. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great image choice for this sketch! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~