Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sketch #313 Painted Seasons, Papillon Potpourri, Botanicals for You, Varied Vases Stampin Up,


 Welcome to card number two for today.   This one I will submit to the challenge at: 
For some reason I was determined to make this a one layer card, well except for the back drop card stock.  I was most excited in the direction things were going, that is until I realized I had not lined my little scallops up.  UGH❕  and after many trials and errors with the flowers I was not willing to try for a re-do card.  I'd come to far with this little darling.. Haha.. any ways I chalk it up as "it's not a hallmark"  

The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stamping Up: Painted Seasons
Stampin Up:  Papillon Potpourri 
Stampin Up:  Botanicals for You
Stampin Up: Varied Vases

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and view my card.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! The colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower background is really beautiful. The sentiment is awesome! Love those big ones. Thank you so much for joining at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh don't ya hate it when that happens? I think your card looks great, looks like no errors at all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and how your went with using the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the softness of the colours you chose. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you created that softly stamped background in the triangular portion of the card! So pretty and such a nice CAS look.
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~