Friday, April 12, 2019

FMS383~ Varied Vases, Vibrant Vases, Stampin Up



 Hello, I hope you are having a fabulous Friday.  My day started with a phone call from my daughter and informing me she was stuck in the snow, and wanted to know if dad could come with the truck and pull her out.  Well folks,  God blessed her with two angels, that came walking with shovels down the street to shovel her out.  How wonderful.   Any ways she came to our house and then I took her to work, so no more getting stuck.  Her hubby came home from work and then came down to get her car.   The other huge blessing was I got to spend the afternoon with her.  I love to hang out with my kiddos.    

Now for the card I made this morning.    I used the painters tape technique to create the colorful background.  I then used my stamps from Stampin Up:  Vibrant Vases and Varied Vases.  I was thrilled with how it turned out.   Simple and elegant.  The colors  I chose were Wild Wasabi, Grapefruit Grove, and Pool party. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I was inspired to make a card with flowers, because of the lovely daisies I received from my family for my birthday a week ago.  Daisies are my favorite, as you can probably guess by my profile picture.   They are just so happy and fresh looking.  
Also, I had to share pictures of my orchid (from my son).  After about 4 years it finally bloomed, and I think I might have shared pictures a few weeks ago of it, but since then it has 3 more blooms added for a grand total of 10.  I am thrilled it found it's happy spot.






And lastly a picture of what it looks like outdoors here in WI.  We got a bit of snow again, about 6 inches,  so my son-in-law made me a snow man.  It may be all spring and blooms in the house, but outside is a different story.

Don't forget I'm having a BIG sale in my shop, so please stop by and visit, favorite and find some great deals on stamp products.  
I would be thrilled to earn your business. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

                                                       



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I'm sure seeing colorful flowers when there's so much snow outside brings a smile to your face! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love your choices of colours and images. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~