Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Week 337: BURST~ Ready To Pop, Stampin Up

 I love looking for older stamps for sale, and this stamping up set just happens to be one of those.  I believe it's from 2016. It's a stampin up set called Ready to pop.  I thought it very fitting for the challenge word at: CASology 
 
I imagine the inside of the card would probably have been a better qualifying image since there is so much white space, but gosh just like eating popcorn, once I started stamping the little things I couldn't stop and then I had to have it spill over and before I knew it I took up some of the much desired white space.. OOPS.    
I sure did appreciate looking at how everyone of the designers has interpreted the cue word.  It's so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn for the burst theme, just perfect!!! Thank you for playing along with us at CASology this week. Loved to see your card in our gallery. Do join us next week. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~