Saturday, June 22, 2019

TMS #508~ Very Versailles, Vintage Postcard, Stampin Up


 I was most excited to play with my new stamp set that I won.  So I decided to do so by pairing it up with an older set.   I first found a challenge that I would enter.  So I will submit this card to:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Vintage Postcard
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles 

I think the two sets work lovely together.   


I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your stamps set are lovely together!
    I really like you stickers, but I'm no help on the source.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I really like the floral background paper and the ribbon behind the circle element. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~