Monday, June 24, 2019

CAS Game #143~Very Versailles, Stampin up, First Frost, Stampin Up



I made this card for the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Very Versailles
Stampin Up: First Frost

When I was creating this card I  imagined a love letter, or journal page, with pressed roses to symbolize their love.   I think it's quite elegant. 

I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Yes your card certainly evokes the love theme perfectly. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this elegant card - just like the pressed flowers you'd imagined when you were creating the card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

    PS I think those embellishments are Stampendous Class A Peel Dot Sparkler Stickers. I haven't seen them for years though, maybe they're on Ebay? I also think that Do Crafts made something similar too. Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~