Monday, June 3, 2019

SSC206 SKETCH FUN~ Harvest Blessings, Incredible Like You, Home to Roost, Enjoy Life, Perfectly Penned, Stampin Up

 This card I made today for my dear dad.  He will be having a Birthday on June 14th.  
Image result for american flag emoji

Flag Day
That's such a cool Birthday.
Perhaps because I come from quite a patriotic family.   Many family members have served in the armed forces.  It makes me proud.  

Any ways my dad loves old cars and trucks, and lately he's been talking a lot about tractors, so I just couldn't resist making this card for him.  His very own little tractor.   This time I "painted" it red, for a Case IH tractor, perhaps next time blue for a ford, or  green for a John Deere.   I think I mostly painted it red because my husband works for a Case IH company.   Then I had to add the little bird in the tall grass, because of a smudge, leave it to me with inky fingers to mess up a lovely card.  grrrr.  At least the bird covers it nicely.  

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Harvest Blessings
Stampin Up:  Incredible Like You
Stampin Up:  Home to Roost
Stampin Up: Enjoy Life
Stampin Up: Perfectly Penned
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I'm also including a picture of our yard.  Summer is my favorite season, and our yard is slowing starting to green up.  I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy it.   As some of you know we live on a very busy street.  Four lanes of traffic out front, a snowmobile junk yard next door, and the train yard, so our little yard is our piece of happy, not quiet, but yet peaceful because it is our space. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
PJ

3 comments:

  1. So cute, PJ - your tractor is wonderful! Great coloring job, and love the field details, too - a perfect country day! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have an awesome dad, and he is sure to love your card- cause it was made with love and it is awesome! I love all the different stamp sets you used from your stash...great card! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dad! You created a fabulous card, I bet he loved it!

    Love your little slice of heaven, thanks for sharing a photo of your yard!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~