Thursday, June 27, 2019

PP447~Very Versailles, Stampin Up

 I can't believe I had time to squeeze a card in today.  I did a few house chores, and then spent some time outside enjoying the lovely heat, that is before the rains set in.  I think I needed to blow off some steam,  because I'm a bit nervous about my eye doctor appointment tomorrow.  
Usually stamping takes my mind off my troubles, but I was just stir crazy today, so fresh air was the trick.  

However, I just can't stay away from my stamping desk and when I came across this lovely sketch at:
I knew I wanted to play along.   

The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up:  Very Versailles


I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~