Friday, June 7, 2019

Challenge 410~Happiness Surrounds, Stampin Up


I made this card for the challenge at:
I decided to pull out a stampin up set that I haven't played with much.  It's called Happiness surrounds.  I had a difficult time trying to figure out all the little elements to it.  I love the sentiments, but was struggling on a design, so this sketch came in handy.  Next I needed to focus on colors, I chose wild wasabi, and melon mambo with of course black to pack a bold punch to the card.   
I finished off with my all time favorite little golden glitter stickers, I won them, and I absolutely think they are the BEST.  I wish I knew where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that medallion, your color choices really sing! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, PJ! Love your colors and the way the medallion and background complement one another! Thank you for joining us!!! - Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~