Thursday, June 6, 2019

FMS391~My Country tis of Thee, In Honor of D-day, Patriotic Thank you.



 Today I made this card in Honor of the heroic soldiers that gave their all for our freedom.  I also did a little research on D-Day, feeling a bit overwhelmed that I didn't really know the full details.  It makes me sad to think that today's younger generations don't seem to know or even care about this historic event that shaped the world we live in.   It  is those brave men and women who came together to fight for liberty.   So this the 6th day of June marks the 75th Anniversary of D-Day.. and with a humble and grateful heart I stand in awe of their bravery.  Thank you. 
 Image may contain: 1 person, text
I'm also very proud of my family.  My Dad, Uncles, Grandpa, etc for they, along with many others have served in the armed forces. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

  1. D-Day is such a momentous day in history that I hope it is never forgotten. You have created a wonderful card as a commemoration. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~