Tuesday, June 11, 2019

HSSIC316~Friendly Conversation, Daisy Delight, Stampin Up

 Well folks, here is the second card I made for the challenge at: 
The previous card I decided to try my hand with the palm tree, however my heart is really all about the daisies, as you can see from my profile picture.  It's my favorite flower.  So hence the reason I had to submit a second card.

This card features the following stamp sets:
Stampin Up:  Friendly Conversation
Stampin Up: Daisy Delight

I really love how this card turned out.  I asked my husband which of the two cards he liked best and he chose the palm tree, I think because there was more green on it.  haha.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - I love the soft pinks - thanks for joining us, again, at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the daisy and your color combo. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than pink and a daisy. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~