Sunday, June 16, 2019

Sketch #320~City Scene, Papertreyink, Night In Bethlehem, Stampin up

 A little bit of a story for you today.   I saw this lovely sketch at:

I knew I wanted to play along.   However, I noticed I haven't been making many Christmas cards, so that is what I planned on doing and went right to work with the card you see below.   After I finished it, I realized it didn't have the two horizontal stripes.  DRATS.. What was I thinking or should I say I wasn't thinking.   

So next I pulled out my little city builder stamp set  for the card I will submit, which is the top one.  I started construction on the two roads to make sure I have matched the sketch.   And as my luck would have it, I smudged the bottom one, so I had to take a "detour"  and resurface that road.  haha.. Anways I tossed the sun up in the sky to to match the butterfly in the sketch.   I really love this little set.  Perhaps because I so enjoy big cities and tall buildings and of course tree lined streets.    

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ





1 comment:

  1. Love both your cards and in my opinion both cards work with this week's sketch. The sketch is to provide some guidance but doesn't have to "exactly" match. I love how you also decorate the inside of your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~