Monday, June 10, 2019

Challenge 411~ Thoughtful Branches, Hedgehugs, We must Celebrate, Stampin Up



 I wanted to make a card for the person responsible for taking down our tree. 
  We discovered it has a huge crack in the center of it.   I will share a picture.   It's going to be a big job, and I'm sure the squirrels won't be happy as they have a nest in this tree, and have called it home all the years we've lived here. 
I hope we get on the schedule soon.   With one of the branches looming over the house, it makes me nervous. 

I will submit this card to the challenge at: 


 The stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stamping Up:  Thoughtful Branches
Stampin Up:  Hedgehugs
Stampin Up:  We Must Celebrate

Thank you for taking time to come visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ


2 comments:

  1. PJ, this is wonderful! I'm so sorry to hear about the tree, but the card you made is brilliant! Love your paper choices, and I've always loved this set, so many fun details! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, I love your card so much I pinned to my Pinterst page!!! What a great inspiration piece! That crack in your tree does look serious. Looks like it might have provided you with shade on your deck. Sorry to hear it has to go. We have a similar situation with our 18 year old tree. I will be so sad to see it go since it provides shade in our back yard, too, as well as a privacy screen between us and our neighbors behind us. Thank your for sharing your inspirational card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~