Saturday, June 22, 2019

FMS393~We Must Celebrate, Stampin up

 This fun card I made for the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  We Must Celebrate

I used some washi tape for the stripes on top and bottom and then colored in all the little furry friends.  


I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love how you've used washi tape with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable!! Love this little group and the fun washiest is the perfect accent. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~