Tuesday, June 25, 2019

HSSSC#317 Camping, Water front, Wonderland, Thoughtful Branches, Stampin up, Camping

 My daughter and son-in-law just came back from Ocras Island on a camping trip and she asked me to make her a few camping cards.   Well of course I said sure, however I don't really have many stamps regarding camping, so I tried to come up with some ideas, even so much so I gave a shot at trying to be like Bob Ross by stamping (painting) with the mountain scene.  As you can see below with all my extra little cards I made for her. 

However, the top card I will be submitting to the challenge at:
I was going for a camo look with this outdoor card.  I like the sleeping bag, and hiking boots, just implies, trail blazers.  

















 I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. What great camping cards! You did so much with your limited supplies. They are all really wonderful, so I'm sure your daughter loved them. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments and hope you can join us again soon. (Sorry, I'm no help with the stickers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job! You did a great job creating camping cards with the stamps you had. So clever! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~